Here's what he said about Nobel Laureate,
Professor Wole Shoyinka in the very controversial book

"For Wole, no one can be good, nor can anything
be spot-on politically except that which emanates
from him or is ordained by him, His friends and
loved ones will always be right and correct no
matter what they do or fail to do."

"a misfit as a political analyst, commentator or critic,"

"He is surely a better wine connoisseur and a
more successful "aparo" (guinea fowl) hunter than
a political critic, not to talk of what he would do as a politician,"

"I take him seriously on almost all issues except on
the political particularly Nigerian politics."

"If I go before him, I will bid him welcome when
he arrives at the great beyond. I hope he would
do the same if he succeeds in getting there
before me and we find ourselves on the same side
of the divide."......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Baba would have
made a fantastic comedian..

Post a Comment

 
Top