Should I say all of you are wondering why I have chosen
to defect to the defunct APC and I must say
that if I had been told that I would have to
switch party some 5 years ago, I myself would
have argued it.I believe in transparency and
integrity but unfortunately, PDP is an opposite
of such attributes.They dwell in deception and in
the lowest form of debase if I may say.If you
have read my book, you will see that Jonathan is
nothing different from my VP when I was
president. Atiku was just a big time backbiter
unknown to him that when you have people
behind you, your back actually becomes visible to
you.I want to use this medium to say a very big
thank you to the leaders of the APC for
accepting me as I am and I am proud to say
that come 2015, APC is taking over Nigeria for
good of us all.”

Post a Comment

 
Top