The General Overseer of the Synagogue Church Of
All Nations(SCOAN), Prophet TB Joshua has granted
an exclusive interview in ‘Read Us’, the official
magazine … Excerpts:

QUESTION: What is the secret of your calmness in
the midst of the storm?

ANSWER: My calmness is peace of heart, which
reflects in the life I live. This peace of heart is
the source that calms the storm. When Joseph was
in the dry pit where there was no air, food, water
or life, it was that peace of heart that sustained
him. When everything seems to go wrong, with
peace of heart, you can press on. With peace of
heart, you can press on, whatever life brings.
Remember what David said in Psalm 23:4 – “Even
though I walk through the valley of the shadow of
death, I will fear no evil” – because he had peace
of heart.

QUESTION: We saw on Emmanuel TV that when you
returned from Colombia, you said, “There is a cloud
that covers Nigeria… Cloud means trouble. Look at
what is happening here. You will not see it on
national TV but if you learn that they bombed
here, one of you will call CNN that they have
bombed The SCOAN… I am telling you something
far but now, I am telling you something as close as
my mouth.” What you said came to pass but why
could you not stop it happening?

ANSWER: A servant cannot be greater than his
master. I am a servant, taking orders and
receiving orders. What He tells me, I say, and what
He shows me, I see. His will must always supersede.

QUESTION: The people that died in the tragedy –
why do you call them martyrs? What does it mean?

ANSWER: Yes, they had an appointment with God
and they didn’t let God go.

QUESTION: How did you manage to put up a CCTV
camera directed toward the sky when it is
supposed to be focused on a subject or object? How
did you have a CCTV camera positioned near the
bottom of the building which caught the bomb
exploding?

ANSWER: That is because I am a man of vision and
mission. Without evidence and proof, I would not
remain the man of God you know. God will never
allow a challenge that will surmount us; we are
always greater than our challenges.
1 Corinthians 10:13 – God will never allow a servant
to be tempted beyond what he can bear because
the beginning of his mission and the end of his
mission are under God’s eyes. By this, we know a
man of God.

QUESTION: But for the CCTV footage that showed
the strange plane and the explosion, what might
have been the situation when this happened? What
story would you have told?

ANSWER: You mean, if there was no CCTV to
capture the plane and the blast of the bomb?
Then, there is no vision. A man without vision is a
man without God. This is what Gamaliel said in Acts
5:38-39 – “And now I say to you, keep away from
these men and let them alone; for if this plan or
this work is of men, it will come to nothing; but if
it is of God, you cannot overthrow it – lest you
even be found to fight against God.”

Post a Comment

 
Top