I still don't understand how I will be in a relationship with a girl hoping to
marry her then a man of God from nowhere will come and tell me to dump
her that she isn't God's will for my life and then I dump her. Wait first, I
drink Omo? Abi I fall from tree when I small? This is why we have messed
up marriages these days. We depend on Pastors for everything. Very soon
people will begin asking Pastors to tell them what God wants them to eat
for breakfast or time to shit. WTH!!! "He who findeth a wife...." It didn't
say "he whose pastor findeth a wife for..." Funny enough it didn't even say
"He who God findeth a wife for". In as much as God's will and guidance is
needed in choosing a wife it's your job. You are know what you want in a
woman, you know the things that turn you off, you know the things you can
never tolerate, God won't make those choices for you.
I hate women that nag so wouldn't I be a fool to see that a woman nags and
I go ahead to marry her? Pastor said she is my wife and I go ahead and
marry her sey wetin happen? This is part of the reason marriages crumble.
You have a girl whom you have known forever, whom you see you're
compatible with, whom you have seen her in and out and even with her
imperfections you love her. Your pastor tells you she isn't meant for you
and he goes ahead to show you who is and you dump your lady and rush off
to the alter with the new one you know nothing of and tomorrow you start
blaming God for your failed marriage. Open your eyes, you have a brain
and you have eyes, you have likes and dislikes, look for a girl whose
excesses you can cope with, someone you love and someone of your taste.
God won't do the choosing for you he has more important issues to handle
Ladies nko? Theirs are the worst, you have been dating a man who from all
indications is serious and then along comes another seemingly serious
fellow. You rush off with their pictures to meet your pastor so he will do
'tumbum tumbum' and choose one for you. Does that not scream witchcraft
to you? Wetin you carry their pictures they do? Any babe wey carry my
pishure go any pastor place make craw craw no leave her life. He picks the
second dude and without caring for his character you jump into saying "I
do" with him. You are a lady, men come after you in troops so you will make
your choice, God won't make the choice for you. Whoever you feel you're
compatible with then go with him. Stop rushing off to marry men you know
nothing of just because your pastor said he is the one. Marriages that had
long courtship crumbles not to talk of those that didn't.
Marriage is a lifetime contract, make your choice because you're the one to
endure and enjoy it.

Post a Comment

 
Top